Saturday, June 14, 2008

Starry-Eyed Echo

Hey! As I type this, Echo is starring off into space....probably thinking about Sonar LOL She loves him THIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS MUUUUUUCH! It is easy to tell that she isn't completely with us because I told her that when we go to the Beach, we're going on ALL the rides...SHE JUST NODDED WITH A GOOFY SMILE ON HER FACE AND SIAD OK IN A VERY CHEERY VOICE!
....Now she is slowly recounting moments between her and Sonar that happened tonight, taking it all in.
What I saw happen between them:
1) Holding hands all night
2) Him running his hand through her hair
3) Staring into each others eyes lovingly
4) Going off on their own together
5) Cuddling on the couch
6) Hugging everywhere and every second
I'm still trying to figure out if they kissed yet...

Time to Fly,
Radar

Ps. Lilac I bet that shut you up...lol

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I AM NOT staring off into space thinking about Sonar! I am staring at the purple Chinese lamp!(maybe thinking about Sonar........but you don't know that. I turned off telepathy with you tonight.)

When did you ask about the rides? Yea no...not really here at the moment.

You have reached Echo's answering machine, she is not here at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP.

Ps lilac ran off again so yeah it shut her up.