Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey Everyone! I'm finally back from my mission!...It was a success! Great Huh?

Oh and while Echo and Sonar were one their date *cough*kissy-kiss*cough*, I was fighting off flyboys and finding out....some interesting information, I'm afraid that the info is classified though...Sorry! But yeah...during the mission, I barely got any sleep....And I saw A LOT of bugs....I'm not afraid of them or anything, but I don't like them crawling all over me!!!...Plus the person next door from my hotel room was snoring...I am happy to report that I didn't go crazy!

To Echo: I saw your text, WELL GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! I HAD AN ENTIRE PLATE OF COOKIES TO MYSELF!!! HA!

To Sonar and Echo: How was the date? What Movie did you see?...Even though I'll just call Echo, if you guys don't answer...


To Silence: WHY IN THE WORLD DIDN'T YOU MAKE JEWEL GO TO BED!?!?!?! You KNOW that Jewel has a harder time controlling her powers!!!!! YOU IDIOT!

Time to Fly,
Radar

2 comments:

Just Me said...

date was fun and narnia...

I do believe that "details" were given on Sonar's blog though...

Echo

Spirit said...

Yes, but I needed to talk to you to get the GOOD details!