Friday, June 27, 2008

Just a little side note

Ray,

If it honestly made me that upset I wouldn't have posted it BACK on the blog. Besides (even though you weren't telling me what you were writing) I was on the phone with you when you posted it. You know I was kidding....although...it was little awkward. lol

*sigh* you know I love ya Ray. I mean, come on. You KNOW that was payback for the eraser thing...and the chocolate thing....and the toothpaste...and the...you know what? That was payback (SMALL payback) for ALL of the pranks you have ever pulled on me. Because all I did was hide them. They weren't really gone.

I'm not that evil scientisty. That's Soahc's job anyway. lol (sorry Chaos)

Silly Ray,

From Eensey

1 comment:

Thought in a Cup said...

Soahc's an idiot. he is mentally attacking me now.

Chaos Darke