Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cookies

OK I would like to state this clearly for all so that everyone especially Sonar understands....NOBODY EATS MY COOKIES!!!!!!! THEY ARE SACRED!!!!!
Now you are all probably wondering why the cookies are sacred....I am not completely sure....the most I remember was that when one of scientist tried to take a cookie that I was eating, I threw him into the wall across the room...I don't really know shat exactly happened to him, but I am pretty sure that he is dead....he should not have tried to take MY cookie...in fact I first met Sonar after I found out that he ate ALL of MY SPECIALLY MADE cookies!...Enough said...he almost was killed...and now he jokes about the cookies....not a good move...If Echo didn't love him, he would be so dead....
NOBODY TOUCHES MY COOKIES!!
That is all
Radar

5 comments:

Sonar said...

i never ate the cookies. I WAS FRAMED-by storm who i know for a fact did eat your cookies(everytime)

grr

Sonar

Just Me said...

Hurt him and I will kill you.

They are cookies. They are replaceable. Wiged bird kids (especially sonar) are IRREPLACABLE

GRRRRR...

Echo

Just Me said...

that should say winged...not wiged...lololol

typos are funny

Echo

Anonymous said...

umm...radar..i think your friend echo has lost it...don't you think you should watch ehr sugar consumption...i mean...you guys are bird kids.

I thought that they were already restless to begin with...

okay just thought I should let you know

SweetlySwinging

Anonymous said...

you guys are more intersting to read than fangs.

it get really sucky when they dont post but you guys are awesome.

fly on

TeeterTodd