Monday, June 16, 2008

I am back

Hey everyone!
Sorry to worry you! I couldn't post because me, Silence and Jewel were attacked by about 1000 flyboys. They destroyed my laptop, so I couldn't post. I am currently posting from a small internet cafe in a secret location.

To Echo:You worry to much. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!...Oh and all of the animals have wings now. Me and Storm were experimenting with these new powers we got and all of a sudden my furry friends grew wings! They were so cute flying around for the first time...Oh and they are pretty useful in a fight.

Oh and as for the destroying the world problem....Alphawings why don't you just have someone lock you in a place that you can't get out of, even with your powers? Then you can't destroy the world because you can't get to the world. Just make sure that the person won't listen to you if you want to escape during the time you are supposed to go all "destroy the world".

Time to Fly,
Radar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the nightmares could be a trap. But I have known my future for months. I will be careful, though.

Spirit said...

Good.

Thought in a Cup said...

We where gonna do that on the 13th but meh.

Chaos

Just Me said...

do not worry too much

Im not worried about him. Im just wondering where he's gone off too.

I was worried about you

Now Im worried about me.

Echo

Spirit said...

To Echo and Sonar: KISSY-KISS
LOL

Spirit said...

Why are you worried about you?

Just Me said...

NO KISSY KISS

Becasue I got attacked you birddork...

read much?

Just Me said...

YOU yourself didnt tick me off. It was the fact that I cant make it to king of r=prussia in time. Too far away.

Spirit said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh