Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How Echo and Sonar got together

Hi, I bet you are all wondering how Echo and Sonar met. Well GUESS WHAT!? I'm gonna tell you!

AND I AM GOING TO GET RID OF IT!

Just kidding. I put it back
~Echo


Hi, I bet you are all wondering how Echo and Sonar met. Well GUESS WHAT!? I'm gonna tell you!

It all started in Human School. Echo wanted me to go to this club. When we got there, some tall guy *cough*Sonar*cough* DARED TO CALL ME SHORT!!!....Well I was NOT happy....and I kinda...took out my chopsticks....that are actually deadly blades and threatened to kill him. Echo stopped me, and while I secretly scared the crap out of him when Echo wasn't watching, we all got to know each other. As I was thinking up a nickname for Sonar, I MET STORM! She actually helped me with Sonar's nickname! Cool huh? But anyway thats where we all met.

Now...our friendship began later. It was during a club field trip that our friendship blossomed....We got to the restaurant and me, Storm, Echo, and Sonar all sat together. During that time, me and Echo kinda switched personalities. I was all calm and Echo was completely hyper. It scared the crap out of Sonar and Storm was confused, so I was all for it! We shared many laughs and had soooooooo much fun!

Next stage was denial and EXTREME FLIRTING. It was at another club trip. You should have seen them! They were flirting like crazy! YET THEY STILL COULDN'T SEE THAT THEY WERE CRAZY FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!! Thankfully me and Storm saw it. We kept sneaking knowing glances at each other. It wasn't until awhile after that they started to see each others feelings for each other. It was at my 2 parties that Storm and I pushed them together. You see when they wandered off together, we didn't chase them. We would also purposefully leave them alone together....Though it was kinda annoying when they ran off together, instead of going on the rides with me and Storm.

Soooooo I would just like to state that Sonar and Echo wouldn't have even MET without ME! If Sonar hadn't have called ME short, than I wouldn't have threatened HIM, forcing Echo to talk to HIM to apologize for ME and stop ME from killing HIM!...I'm so awesome!

Time to Fly,
Radar

Time to Fly,
Radar

10 comments:

Just Me said...

what....did...you....just...write..
how...why...

WHAT?!

....you know...if I weren't in a shed about to get eaten alive but some really strange creature..I would attempt to kill you.....even though you would win...becasue you are stronger than me...

which reminds me...you wanna come kill this creature before I die?

......still in shock that you would post that....little embarressing(wheres a paper bag to put over your head when you need one...) and not completely true...I think...I don't remember...I mix up too many peoples memories I can't pick out which ones are my own and which ones are yours and everyone else...

And I really doubt that they ALL WANTED TO KNOW THAT!

Although now I am sure that they all are aware, now, that you will tell them ANYTHING they want to know...

you are insane! INSANE I TELL YOU

E.E.E

...INSANE!!!!!!

Just Me said...

I could have just put that in a post....

Sonar said...

see...i told you it was because i called you short

and not all of that is true

Spirit said...

It is to

Just Me said...

didn't think SO
HA

Well I knew the short part of it...it's just the way..her description of it...

lol

Echo

Spirit said...

IT DID TO HAPPEN!!!.....You two were just to busy making googly eyes at each other....

Storm said...

It was all true, trust me and Radar. We were there and actually coherent, while you guys were just too busy gazing into the depths of each other's eyes to notice.
Storm
PS-Radar, you didn't put in the part where Echo bit Sonar! (I forget why though...) anyway SEE MY BLOG for the parts that Radar missed (I was on a club trip with them and Radar couldn't come. something about us all being in danger or something...)

Just Me said...

Beware...I bite...
Rawr!
lol

I forget why too...but he was warned and he didn't listen...so I bit him...and then he got all "mad"

Anonymous said...

Hello!
*snickers* Dat was funny...

Sounds like how Cain and Catch met... LoL!

-Erin

Anonymous said...

ERIN!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!

1st of all, CAIN AND I AREN'T... you know... TOGETHER

2nd of all, ERIN, YOU JERK, THAT WASN'T HOW WE MET!!

I'll tell you how we met.

My friend, who didn't know what I was because I put make-up over my stripes all the time, dragged me to some dance club, because she wanted me to meet guys, I might have been interested in. Well, I wasn't interested in ANY of them. She showed me this one dude with peircings ALL OVER his face, which I hate it when guys get peircings, and she told me to dance with him. A slow song ame and I ran out the door like a freaking lightning bolt. He followed me and took out a gun and, unfortunatly, I was wearing a short dress so I couldn't keep my weapons on. This was also when I didn't know I could summon a sword. The guy almost SHOT me when another guy and a wolf jumped down from the roof of the buildings, which was the opening of the dead-end I was in. The guy who saved me hit the bad guy in the head and he was instantly knocked out. The wolf came over to me and spoke in English to come with them. I was freaking out about the wolf talking to me in English, at first. I came with them, since I didn't know what else to do- hey, I WAS lost.

When the wolf turned into a human and the guy that saved me, who SEEMED normal, spread his wings out, I figured out that I was among other experiments. I decided to live with them, and I was introduced to you(Erin), Shadow, and Heart.

SO THAT WAS HOW WE MET! Erin, you weren't even there, either, so don't even say anything,
smart-alec!

Ask Cain and Ozzie for more details, Erin!

-Katara

P.S. Don't feel bad, Echo and Sonar! As you can see, I know what you guys are dealing with.