Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Avian Flu

Hey,
I saw that Echo is still asking if we get Avian flu...well I'm not completely sure about her and the others, but me and Silence don't.
How do I know you ask? Well thats simple. You see when we were still at the School, the scientists thought that it would be a good idea to see just how good our immune systems are. So they experimented, giving us different diseases and Avian Flu was one of their first experiments. They also tried all the other deadly diseases....Jeez I mean I know they didn't affect us...but still! Why couldn't they risk their OWN LIVES!
Well time to fly,
Radar

1 comment:

Elmo!!! said...

Hey Radar,its Elmo
Yeah that definatly helped I'll talk to her!
And i'm really sorry to tell you this but my dog cant have puppies but try tipperary if you really really really want one thats where we got her and her sister has had pups down dere!
Thanks again and sorry bout de bad news!