Monday, June 23, 2008

Do I believe in God?

chipsahoy! asked if we believed in God....Well I can tell everyone that I definitely do. After all, I think there had to be some upper power rooting for us and helping us or we wouldn't have survived the School...and we wouldn't have survived "Termination". I don't know about Sonar...and Echo I think already answered the question. Silence?...who knows...but I think he does to. Jewel?...well she's three....she believes in monsters under her bed....though...I guess that belief has some truth to it....
But I DO believe in God.

Time to Fly,
Radar

4 comments:

Just Me said...

yes i answered it becasue I think it was elmo who asked me if I believed in God first. but yes I do...

Thought in a Cup said...

If there was a god, how come we are MUTANTS!?! Life is unfair. AND I HATE IT ALL!

-Soahc

Elmo!!! said...

Yeah i did ask echo i was just curious!
So hows things with ye all!
I added your blogs to my blog list

Spirit said...

everything is good, but I may have to leave on a mission this weekend...but its not definite.