Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Traitor

Attention All Flockmates and Allies we have a traitor in our mists! The one known as "Carebear" is anything BUT caring!
Reasons she is now an enemy of the flock:
1)She tried to steal Sonar away from Echo
2)Threatened and insulted Echo
3)Speaks the forbidden "like" language in bad context
4)SHE THREATENED TO TELL THE SCHOOL OUR LOCATION!(to bad she DOESN'T
know our location)

This girl is now our enemy and if seen will be terminated. If she likes the scientists so much that she will help them, then she will end up like the 500 whitecoats I killed in my escape from the School.

To Carebear: If you dare threaten Echo, Sonar, or ANY of my flock! You will see just how much pain I can cause!

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. Friends please inform me if she appears on Sonar's blog, Echo's blog, Or my Own after this post.

No comments: