Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Answers for Fishsticks

Hey I'll try my best to answer your questions Fishsticks.

1) As far as I can tell Echo and Sonar are CRAZY about each other, Its cute actually.

2) I'll try to list all our powers, but we have a lot and some are still unknown
Mine: Super strength, super hearing, super self-healing, super speed, Can do just about anything with technology(including hacking), Can control all forms of Fire (can shoot fire from my wings), Have a mind of a supercomputer, I'm a furnet(see post), I have visions of the future at times, I have a telepathic link with Silence and Echo
Echo's: Super strength, super hearing, x-ray vision, Great night vision (can see well during day), Can heal others but not self, can control earth to an extent, telepathic link with me and Silence
Silence's: same as me except no control of fire, isn't furnet and he is a bit weaker than me in all the abilities...the scientists made me WAAAY too strong...him to actually
Sonar: Super speed, and can freeze things (ask Sonar if he has more)
Jewel: I think she can control all elements but its hard to tell since she is only three
Storm: can control the weather, and fly through ANY weather
Butterfly: not completely sure

3)not sure about Echo's story you'll have to ask her

4)Echo is 5'2 , while I am 5'10 and the guys are even taller, Storm is taller than me as well, Jewel...I don't know haven't had time to measure her

5)Her wing? Echo's wing is connected to her arm...and she says it hurts A LOT at times....and it is shorter than her other wing so it throws her balance off a bit

6)The tiger? I don't know I will if people want me to...first I have to think of her name...she doesn't have one.

7)Well Echo has black wings and black and brown hair, as well as bird eyes....she also has fangs
Jewel has dark ruby hair, Golden wings and I mean REAL golden wings, her eyes are emerald green with a ring of saphire in each

Well I hope I answered all you questions if I forgot one please don't hesitate to tell me.

Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: