Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I GOT A NEW POWER

GUESS WHAT!!!??? I GOT A NEW POWER! I CAN SHRINK PEOPLE!! AND I SHRUNK SONAR!!! AND NOW HE'S SHORTER THAN ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE BEST PART IS THAT HE CAN'T CHANGE BACK UNLESS I CHANGE HIM BACK MYSELF! COOL HUH? And Echo doesn't mind all that much...because she is closer to his face lol *cough*KISSY-KISS*cough*

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. If you are wondering why I shrunk him...I have a VERY good reason.....HE CALLED SHORT!.....sooooooo I shrunk him 1 inch shorter than me....now he's the short one!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

how do you know??!!I never said anything of the kind. (putting words in my mouth...again...*muttermutter*)

WHY WOULD YOU SHRINK MY BOYFRIEND!! Don't I have a say in this?? (Much less, Sonar?)

Oh well...That explains the picture I have (and might post...only it'll be distorted..not like I need it much but hey...)

Echo

Spirit said...

YOU HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF!!! DON'T LIE!

Just Me said...

lololololol mwhahaha