Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who I am

Sup! The name's Radar or if you're a whitecoat I'm Experiment #10080F, the experiment that was too perfect. I am 5'10, with chestnut colored hair and amber eyes. My wings are like red-tailed hawk's wings, cool huh? I'm a flock leader like Max! My flock consists of me, Silence, Storm, and Jewel. Silence is a bit older than me and Storm is a bit younger, but Jewel is only three. You'll learn more about them later, but for now I must fly off unfortunately...I mean come on! Its not easy running from evil ones...oh yeah before I go a girl named Echo also used to fly with us, but now she flies with a new flock, Sonar and Butterfly. They're cool, but Sonar stole my cookies and he will pay. Ok gotta go! Drive...or fly safe!
Radar

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Yay! Now all three of us are one here. WE need to get Storm and Butterfly on here...or not. Maybe this sould just be for the flock leaders.
(I fly solo so I'm allowed)

Echo

Sonar said...

Hello Radar this is sonar speaking. i have a blog too you know. check it out

http://sonarsblog-sonar.blogspot.com/