Saturday, June 7, 2008

Of yes I will. Just wait.

Bored.

-haha you had to go shoppppping. I got to babysit normal human twins! They were adorable.

Ha..ha...ha........bored again.

Echo

Ps. I don't know about Sonar, but I think that ALL of us bird kids feel the same way about clothes shopping. Personally, it's a waste of time. I mean, honestly, who are we looking good for? The scientists? WE don't care what each other looks like so why waste time in clothing shops for hours looking for something to match when you could be relaxing in comfy clothes? ALthough I really liked that top I saw the other day.....but I prefer books...and sky...and...not bored.

I'm bored.

SAVE ME FROM THE BOREDOM!

GAHHHHH!! It's so...quiet...so...empty...so...white...so BORING!

I think I go to sleep now.

Echo Echo

2 comments:

Sonar said...

not only am i a bird kid but i am a GUY we do not like to shop AT ALL.( unless in the sports stores, or the avain american section(always has cool stuff))

later
Sonar

Just Me said...

There's an Avian American Section????? WHERE!

(P.S. I know you hate shopping...I just said that because I felt like it...)

Echo Echo