Monday, June 9, 2008

Question answers

Hey,
Getting your own wings?
I don't think you want to go through the process. Sonar, Storm, Fish, and Noall weren't born with wings they got the DNA after birth and from what I heard it's extremely painful. But thats more of a question for Sonar, I was born with them so its not my expertise.

Why don't the others post?
Well Silence isn't much of a writer or a talker for that matter but he did post yesterday. Fish and Noall disappeared we think they may have died, but we're keeping hope and searching. Storm....I'm not sure but I'll see if i can get her posting. Jewel?...well she is three, she may be smart but she is still shaken up from rescue from the school.
Time to Fly,
Radar

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Yea, that is more of a question for Sonar. They had their wings AFTER they were born. I mean, they look the same as ours...well Radar's anyway. And they work close to perfect but I've heard it's painful...

Ps. Radar, you are asking for it.

ECho