Saturday, June 7, 2008

You are SOO Dead

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RADAR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? HOW OFTEN DO WE GET TO SLEEP IN AND HAVE PEACE AND QUIET??? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT WAS LIKE?????

I FREAKING BROKE THE DARN MIRROR AND THEN TRIPPED AND FELL OVER AND LANDED ON MY BUTT!!!!! YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY??????? (I'm sure you do...). And it took FOREVER TO GET THAT CRAP OFF ME!!!

I will get you back. I swear I will. You just wait. I will come when you least expect it...darn it.

So, I'm sure you all are aware that Radar has a new power? She's a furnet. She attracts fur to her. What an ODD power for a perfect person to have. I'm mean, honestly, what good does that do? I'm a little pissed at her right now. Making me look like an Eraser was NOT funny. Especially after not getting quite enough sleep last night. Yeah, we got to sleep in, but we went to sleep at 5 in the morning. Well, 4:30 anyway. My poor poor hands. I was so startled by the "erasified" me that I punched the mirror and broke it. I guess we have to fly from this Hotel now, don't we. Good thing the others are miles away in a different hotel. (We thought it would be a good idea to stay in separate hotels...just in case. I mean, you know, it looks weird when four/five really tired/muddy/ragged kids walk in asking for a hotel room. Two is better.) Of course, Radar would take that the wrong way.....SHUT UP RADAR! I'm STILL NOT TALKING TO YOU!

Hopefully, tomorrow night will be better. I don't think Butterfly would cover me in glue and fur...and I sure as heck hope Sonar wouldn't either. Then again, maybe I shouldn't give anyone any ideas. I didn't say ANYTHING...i guess it's a little late now. I mean, Radar was obviously very pleased with herself. It's ALL OVER HER BLOG.

It was really hot in here last night and I think this place should check the air conditioning here. We had the fan going and Radar was having a fun time with the ice machine in the hall. Of course Radar gets a one-bed room so I "let" her have the bed. (Like I had a choice right??) We got a blow up mattress and I slept on the floor.Personally, I think they are more comfortable than most hotel mattresses so HA. I fell asleep so fast! And, of course, became easy prey for Radar's pranks.

It wasn't the first, but it was the WORST prank she's ever pulled on me. I think the next runner up would be her making a booby-trap like thing. She had a bucket of ice over my head, tied a string to the lamp so when she made a loud noise and startled me I would turn on the lamp and get drenched in ice cold water. Or maybe the time she glued a fake wing on my back, making it look like I had three wings...or that time that when I woke up in a cage on Halloween and I thought that they had caught us again. And there was that time when she switched an old stuffed animal that I had kept from the School (My favorite one) and filled it with chocolate...so when I fell asleep it melted and got EVERYWHERE....so many so many...I think I am afraid to sleep in the same room with her now.

I don't know how to end this so...yeah.

Fly on Forever and take my advice...don't fall asleep with Radar in the same room....

The one and only

Echo

No comments: