Saturday, June 7, 2008

THE FUN ZONE

Hey!
Jeez! Tonight was awesome! Me and Echo met up with Sonar at the Dunk-tank, and i jumped on his back lol! We had pizza it was delicious! After an hour of waiting Storm showed up we had so much fun!
The rides were awesome! The first ride was the thing called the gravitron, Sonar was terrified, we had to drag him on! HAHAHA It was cute Sonar and Echo were holding hands for a bit^^ The next ride we went on...well me and Storm went on Star Trooper together because Echo and Sonar kept on running off. After it got dark we all went on it...IT WAS CUTE Echo looked like she was cuddling up to him and burying her face in his shoulder! Then we went on the Sizzler. Me and Storm were watching them. Can you say cute! They were sitting so close it looked like their arms were linked! I think they would make SUCH a cute couple! I mean come on! They're perfect for eachother.
Well enough about them. I got Sonar to win me tons of prizes!...Echo says that I messed with his mind...I won't say I did and I won't say I didn't. lol. Me and Sonar also both won light up plastic swords and were wacking eachother with them! It was fun. I WON EVERY TIME AND Sonar's broke soooo he got a new one^^ I still won.
Also I mostly hung with Storm for the most part. We got TONS of candy, soda...did i say candy? lol. We also had funnel cake^^ YUM man you normies don't realize how good you have it!
Well gotta fly,
Radar
P.S. Echo is currently asleep with Celeste...if she knew I was writing this she would probally try to kill me...not like she could I am perfect after all...HAHA SHE CAN'T DELETE THIS! ^_~

1 comment:

Just Me said...

...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................
...................................

Oh...My...God.

Echo